(D)AM Report for Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@fnord.no>

Report for new developer applicant Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
<ssm@fnord.no>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with keyid FA26E2EE:
   ID check passed, key signed by 3 existing developers:

   pub   1024D/FA26E2EE 1999-07-01
         Key fingerprint = 1CB2 93CA 7D0C 4C34 1B8C  CDF3 40E3 54D9 FA26 E2EE
   uid                  Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@fnord.no>
   sig!         54ECB8AF 2006-10-09  Lars Bahner <bahner@debian.org>
   sig!         103D398F 2008-02-11  Tore Anderson <tore@fud.no>
   sig!3        817A996A 2004-10-15  Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no>
   sig!3        FA26E2EE 2004-08-10  Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@fnord.no>

   159 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is ok
   Check for key expire stuff
   Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Stig is an emeritus developer, returning to the project.

2. Account Data
---------------
   Account: ssm
   Forward-Email: ssm@fnord.no

-----------------------------
   As Stig was a developer before, we only went to a very limited set
   of questions to check if he kept up with the things that changed in
   Debian over the past few years, and some more generic basic
   questions. He answered all to my greatest satisfaction. Stig
   committed to uphold the SC and DFSG in his Debian work and accepts
   the DMUP.

   I recommend to accept Stig as a Debian Developer.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/