Re: Debian Maintainer Application for Xavier Guimard

On mar, 2008-04-29 at 09:15 +0200, Xavier Guimard wrote:
> Now I would like to apply for Debian Maintainer. Pierre Chifflier
> (pollux@debian.org) is my sponsor and advocate.
>
> Surely I agree to Debian Social Contract, Debian Free Software
> Guidelines, and Debian Machine Usage Policy.
>
> As a package maintainer, I'm mainly packaging Lemonldap::NG Web-SSO
> system [1]. I'm also the maintainer of http://postfix.traduc.org which
> contains the french translation of Postfix documentation.
>
> As DM, I would like to contribute to Debian more, especially in
> Perl.

I second this (sure the advocacy mail will follow soon from Pierre). I'm
not directly working with Xavier (yet), but I know he's technically
good, and his packages are in good shape. He's upstream for
Lemonldap::NG too, btw.

He's usually really responsive and easy to work with, si I'm sure it'd
be a good idea to have him included in DM.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis