Can You Assist.

Urgent and Reply Me
I write to request your co-operation in my desire to find a foreign
partner who will assist me in the relocation and investment of
the sum of twenty five million five hundred thousand pounds (25.5
million pounds),which is presently available and in my possession.
Presently,I am a serving government functionary in my Native
Country.The money was realised from gratification/kickbacks which was
received
from foreign contractors who executed contracts for my country in the
last 2 years.
I am unable to travell out now,so i shall be glad if you can stand
as beneficiary to receive this money abroad,and also nominate a good
investment facility in your country where the fund will be placed,for
profits making.I am offering you 35% of total sum after the transfer.
The entire plan and documents of this transaction will be forwarded to
you as soon as i receive your positive response. I also want to
assure you that there is no risk attached to you in this business.

Mr.Victor Achums