Re: DM Application for Theppitak Karoonboonyanan

I'd also like to advocate Theppitak Karoonboonyanan for DM status.

I've sponsored a couple of his packages (libthai, swath) and reviewed
others. In short, Thep is a "good maintainer". He keeps up to date with
developments in Debian (symbols stuff, machine-readable copyright, new
homepage/vcs fields, etc), has bug-free packages and is in my estimation
a responsible maintainer.

Thep is upstream for much of Debian's Thai support packages. Thep also
does Thai l10n for the d-i team, and has done a lot for free software in
Thailand. When I visited Thailand, he was also an excellent host :)

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise