DM application for Thomas Weber

Hi,

I would like to apply as Debian maintainer.

I've read and agree to the DFSG, the social contract and the Debian
Machine Usage Policies.

Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> has agreed to advocate me. My
key[1] is signed by Aurelien Jarno (aurel32) and Thijs Kinkhorst
(thijs).

My main interest is scientific software, especially GNU Octave. I work
as part of the Debian Octave Group, so if you want to check my work, you
can find it in the group's SVN repository on Alioth (my account name is
"thomas-guest")[2].

[1] Key fingerprint = 2963 4E5D C791 8B11 14DD  7219 3EA0 F86B 794F 9D7C

[2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-octave
    svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-octave/

Thanks
	Thomas