Re: Request for a new AM

OoO En  cette fin de  matinée radieuse du  samedi 23 février  2008, vers
11:32, Stephen Birch <sgbirch@imsmail.org> disait:

> Hi there Vincent, just a word from a friend.  Are you really sure your
> AM is too busy, have you talked to him about it?  An AM being slow to
> respond is common and understandable.  I see he was only assigned in
> November, sorry to break this to you but that isn't a long time in this
> world.

Back in January, Riku has proposed me to ask for another AM since he was
too busy to handle my NM. I don't feel confident in pinging him back too
much (especially if he is busy). So I just waited one more month just in
case he managed to get some more time but it seems this is not the case.

Regards,
--
10.0 times 0.1 is hardly ever 1.0.