Re: DM application for Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)

On 03/02/08 at 22:31 +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   He doesn't get well along quite a lot of Debian Developers which isn't
> great, [...]

While I agree with the other points that were made in that thread, I'm
not sure about this one. With so many developers, it's impossible for
everybody to get along well with all other members of the Debian
community.

It's well known that Adam doesn't have a fan club amongst the french
DDs, and I would have felt more comfortable with his rejection if people
who don't like him *personally* had refrained from taking position,
leaving those who only judge him on technical grounds speak first.

Regarding the example of #443702 (fuse-source's NMU), there are many
examples of DDs not replying positively to NMUs, so it doesn't seem fair
to reject DM/DD based on this. A recent example is #459193, where
Aurélien Gérôme (currently waiting for DAM approval) didn't answered
very welcomly to an NMU I sponsored. Are there other examples of
socially-incorrect behaviour from Adam?