Re: DM Application for Jeffrey Ratcliffe

On Friday 04 January 2008 6:59:26 pm Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is my Debian Maintainer application. John Goerzen has offered to
> advocate me.

I've been working with Jeffrey since around May of 2007, when I uploaded his
very nice gscan2pdf program to Debian.  Jeffrey has been very helpful with
bug reports in gscan2pdf and has now mostly taken over maintaining that
package.  I am generally uploading the Debian packaging from his Mercurial
tree unmodified.

Jeffrey has been great to work with, clearly a capable programmer from a
technical perspective, and has been more responsive to bug reports than I
am.  I fully support his application.

-- John