Re: DM Application for Julian Andres Klode

Hi,

On Wed Dec 19, 2007 at 15:37:23 +0100, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this is my Debian Maintainer application. Oleksandr Moskalenko has offered to advocate me.
>
> I acknowledge the social contract, free software guidelines, and machine usage policies.
>
> I want to become a DM to upload new versions of my (6) packages, without needing to ask a sponsor
> first. I'm also in the NM, waiting to get an AM assigned.

Well, the AM has been asigned. And before you do uploads on your own, i
would like to see some of the uploads to go through me (the AM) first.
This way i can also see how you skills are in your NM process.

As you are doing quite good in P&P already, i have no doubt, i can
advocate you for DM in a very short time frame.

Hope that is acceptable for all.

Greetings
Martin

--