AM report for Luca Bruno

Report for new developer applicant Luca Bruno <luca.br@uno.it>

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x3BFB9FB3:

   ID Check passed, Key signed by 1 existing DD, Emanuele Rocca

   Output from keycheck.sh 0x3BFB9FB3

    Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
    [...]
    Receiving and checking key
    gpg: requesting key 3BFB9FB3 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
    pub   1024D/3BFB9FB3 2004-04-28
          Key fingerprint = 7478 5B72 8B8A B530 C60B  F303 46AA 1B6A 3BFB 9FB3
    uid                  Luca Bruno <luca.br@uno.it>
    sig!         EAF19B60 2006-02-15  Emanuele Rocca <ema@linux.it>
    [...]

    33 signatures not checked due to missing keys
    Key is ok
    Check for key expire stuff
    Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Luca Bruno writes:

   I'm a 18 years-old student from Italy, and I love supporting free
   software in my free time.

   I started with Linux three years ago, with a testing installation
   of Suse. I didn't really like some of their technical choices, nor
   their commercial spirit. So in the summer of 2003 I got a copy of
   Woody: it was installed on my system, and it's still there (trough
   many dist-upgrade).

   What I really love of Debian is its community of
   developers/translators/users/etc., always available and helpful.
   But the real key of Debian success is the Social Contract with its
   community.

   I started working for Debian with the Italian translation team,
   becoming the moderator of DWN-it. I'm currently maintaining some
   packages, contributing as usual to l10n and helping Debian QA with
   bug triage. I'm also active in real life, supporting Debian
   activities and organining local events. In future, I'd like to
   focus my work as DD on i18n/l10n issues, as well as improving the
   QA system. As a proud Debian desktop user, I will certainly help in
   desktop-related matters.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Luca Bruno has a good understanding of Debian's Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all of the questions I asked about them
   completely,

   Marco Nenciarini.

   He has answered my questions about tasks and skills that Debian
   Developers need to possess or otherwise be aware of apropriately.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.

   Account: lucab
   Forward-Email: luca.br@uno.it

Don Armstrong

--
I'd sign up in a hot second for any cellular company whose motto was:
"We're less horrible than a root canal with a cold chisel."