AM report for Sune Vuorela

Report for new developer applicant Sune Vuorela <debian@pusling.com>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with keyid 0x01FA8B4A:
   ID check passed, key signed by 11 existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:
pub   1024D/01FA8B4A 2006-01-15
      Key fingerprint = 5CE8 ADFA 1FDD 9DEA 6E21  DCE1 9CCB DA16 01FA 8B4A
uid                  Sune Vuorela <debian@pusling.com>
sig!         2C8B195A 2006-05-16  Peter Makholm <peter@makholm.net>
sig!         6E76D81D 2006-11-18  Sean Finney <seanius@seanius.net>
sig!         9DFFAAD4 2007-02-25  Ludovic Brenta <lbrenta@debian.org>
sig!         9B7C328D 2007-02-25  Luk Claes <luk@debian.org>
sig!         023B3F4F 2007-02-26  Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>
sig!         AC5F700C 2007-02-26  Julien Cristau <julien.cristau@ens-lyon.org>
sig!         962E3890 2007-02-27  Arjan Oosting <arjanoosting@home.nl>
sig!         969457F0 2007-03-03  Joost van Baal <joostvb@mdcc.cx>
sig!3        44779E18 2006-02-14  Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione@debian.org>
sig!3        7244970B 2007-03-04  Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be>
sig!3        01FA8B4A 2006-01-15  Sune Vuorela <sune@vuorela.dk>
sig!    PN   AF79D29E 2007-03-02  Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be>
sub   2048g/CA6CA49E 2006-01-15
sig!         01FA8B4A 2006-01-15  Sune Vuorela <sune@vuorela.dk>

Key is ok
Check for key expire stuff
Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:
I have been using debian linux for almost 3 years now. I somehow grew tired of
the windows world and wanted to try something else. A friend introduced me to
debian and I have been using debian ever since.

Just "using" something is not always enough for me and I started first getting
involved in my local LUG and later I tried building my first debian packages.
The natural progress from here is getting packages in the official archive.
Slowly continuing to get more packages in and learning more about debian
packages slowly got me more interested and I started tag NNNNN +patch on some
bugs and preparing a couple of NMUs.
The next step is DD, so here I am.

I study business economics and computer science on Copenhagen Business School,
got my bachelor degree this summer and expect a masters degree in about two
years. I work part time as sysadm in a company where I administer several
debian servers, ubuntu servers, windows servers, gentoo servers and some
windows desktops. Approx. totally 75 machines, mostly debian.

2. Account Data
---------------
   Account: sune
   Forward-Email: debian@pusling.com

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Sune has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Sune committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Sune has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Sune is maintainer of KDE and various related packages.
   All packages are in good shape.
   Sune also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems
   and provided patches for RC bugs.

   I recommend to accept Sune Vuorela as a Debian Developer.