AM Report for Luciano Bello <luciano@linux.org.ar>

Report for new developer applicant Luciano Bello <luciano@linux.org.ar>:

I took over Luciano from Pyro as his NM process was almost finished, I just did some
package checks and red the whole communications.

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x894BB479:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from many DDs during debconf

   Output from keycheck.sh 0x894BB479:

    pub   1024D/894BB479 2003-07-15
      Key fingerprint = 53D7 3210 9C90 AAB2 11D8  0503 4164 D1B3 894B B479
    uid                  Luciano Bello (Linux Argentina) <luciano@linux.org.ar>
    sig!3        8BB527AF 2004-06-08  Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>
    sig!         68FD549F 2004-07-12  Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
    sig!         D626ABB6 2004-08-02  Marcela Tiznado <mlt@debian.org>
    sig!         3FCC2A90 2005-03-13  Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>
    sig!         67209BDE 2005-07-22  Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@debian.org>
    [ .. ]
    sig!         4E2ECA5A 2006-12-26  Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@debian.org>

    Key is ok
    Check for key expire stuff
    Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:
    I use GNU/Linux since 1999 in a curious way. For the last 3 years I
    exclusive use it for may servers and my desktops, in particular, I use
    Debian. I have experience on (and using it in some case) OpenBSD.

    I work to some Free Software UGs like www.linux.org.ar and I always
    tried to colaborate and give something back to the comunity.

    I've been working with Unix-like security at my University [1](where I
    study System Engineering) and at ArCERT [2] (Computer Emergency Response
    Team from Argentine govermment).

    I would like to work for Debian maintaining packages and improving both
    the security and quality of Debian.

    I was working on davfs2[2] which is on upload queue. Now I'm part of the
    upstream team[4]. I will package some applications for KDE in the next
    weeks

    [1] www.frba.utn.edu.ar
    [2] www.arcert.gov.ar
    [3] dav.sf.net
    [4] sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=26275