Fw: DM application for David Paleino

(seems like the mail didn't reach the list)

Inizio messsaggio inviato:

Data: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:32:57 +0100
Da: David Paleino <d.paleino@gmail.com>
Cc: Debian-Med <debian-med@lists.debian.org>, Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org>,
Nico Golde <nion@debian.org> Newsgroup: gmane.linux.debian.devel.new-maintainer
Oggetto: DM application for David Paleino

Hi all,
I'm writing this to apply for Debian Maintainership. I agree with the Social
Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage
Policy.

sponsors, so that someone can advocate me :).

I'm currently maintaining two packages regarding debian-med (proda and
emboss-explorer), I'm co-maintaining some Perl modules inside Pkg-Perl team and
I've also contributed to Pkg-Xfce team. I'm currently maintaining also
some other packages, you can see my DDPO page at
http://snipurl.com/qa_page .

Have a nice day,
David

--