Re: DM advocation for Martin-'Eric Racine

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 01:36:34PM +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> I chose to use different tools that XSF does. That's my own
> perogative. It says nothing about my technical handling of the
> package. Point to specific items or be quiet.

After seeing a few harsh messages like these flying around in the list,
I get the feeling that Martin does not qualify, at the moment, as
someone "good to work with." for DM.

I would also like to invite Martin's AM (I'd like to use the name, but I
don't seem to be able to reach reach nm.debian.org atm) to have a
little conversation with him on the subject.

[note: considering that this list is public and googlable, I don't feel
comfortable in expressing negative judgements in it.  Could a
non-publicly-archived mailing list be used for the purpose?]

Ciao,

Enrico