Re: DM advocation for Aurélien GÉRÔME

Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:

Hi,

> i hereby advocate Aurélien GÉRÔME for Debian Maintainership. He is my
> applicant which is mostly finished with his application.
>
> He has a good knowlegde on general packaging and esp on linker stuff.

I hereby second this advocation for Aurélien GÉRÔME as a Debian
Maintainer.

I've known him for a long time now, have worked with him in and
outside Debian for as long, and, heck, even introduced him to Debian
in the first place.

I've sponsored his packages before he entered the active phase of NM,
and there's never been a problem that went unfixed in his
packages. He's very capable, interested in low-level stuff and Debian
infrastructure and does a lot of work in and around official and
unofficial ports.

He's also involved in Debian France, being our current treasurer and
one of the founding members.

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>  |  Debian, because code matters more