AM report for Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net>

Report for new developer applicant Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with keyid 0x416CF2DC:
   ID check passed, key signed by one existing developers:

   pub   1024D/416CF2DC 2003-03-31
         Key fingerprint = 748F 769E 7D1B 8006 4666  E9FF 0AAA 8427 416C F2DC
   uid                  Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net>
   sig!3        63E8BE82 2004-02-23  Ayman Negm <negm@debian.org>
   uid                  Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@web.de>
   sig!3        63E8BE82 2004-02-23  Ayman Negm <negm@debian.org>

   2 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is ok
   Check for key expire stuff
   Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.