new AM please

Dear Debian Friends,

I have been studying Debian for several years on a course to eventually become
a DD.  I have been helped on this quest  first by Paul van Tilburg on the debian
ruby extras team, and later by Michael Koch as my first AM.  Although both of
these people and my other teammates and Debian friends have given me
valuable tips that I now use, it has become apparent that both are somewhat
over extended as we continue to experience rapid growth.  It has
been about two months since I last heard anything from my AM.  I would like
an acceptance or an idea of what skills (or other criteria) are lacking so that
I can focus my studies efficiently and become a DD as soon as practicable:
but I need some feedback for this to work. Should I get a reassignment?
I don't want to waste too much of anyone's time.  In the meantime I have
joined debian-med and debian-science in order to continue to get help
and advice and sponsorship for my packages.

Best regards,

Rudi