Re: AM Report for Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@corsac.net>

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 09:13:15PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>    Advocate Says:
>       I have worked with Paul Wise in other projects  inside  as  well  as
>       [...]
>       working with him more in the future.

  errrm, that should have been:

  Advocate Says:

    I've been working with Yves-Alexis on the packages maintained by the
    Debian Xfce Group [0] for a while, and I believe that he is a very
    good contributor.

    He is doing a nice job for what concerns package maintenance, bugs
    handling and users support on the project mailing list. [1]

    Yves-Alexis showed also good communication skills interacting with
    other developers.

    I believe that he's doing a good work for Debian right now, and that
    he should become an official DD.
    [0] http://pkg-xfce.alioth.debian.org
    [1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-xfce-devel/

--