Re: NM Report for Week Ending 25 Mar 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 11:56:02PM -0600, NM Front Desk wrote:
> The following applicants have completed all checks but are not
> approved by their AM:
>
>   corsac@corsac.net (daf)

[...]

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:56:02 -0700, NM Front Desk wrote:
> The following applicants have completed all checks but are not
> approved by their AM:
>
>   corsac@corsac.net (daf)

  But WTF !?!?! the AM report is something like a 20 minutes job (when
it's your first, else it's rather 10). Don't you have that amount of
time ? Do you realize that _YOU_ are the damn bottleneck that make
Corsac being stuck in NM whereas he should have his account by now ?

  If you're lazy enough to not find 20 minutes to do that, please send
me the mbox of your exchanges with Yves-Alexis, and bounce me the
advocacy mail as well, I'll do the damn report.

Disgruntled,
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit