AM Report for Luciano Bello <luciano@linux.org.ar>

Report for new developer applicant Luciano Bello <luciano@linux.org.ar>:

I took over Luciano from Pyro as his NM process was almost finished, I just did some
package checks and red the whole communications.

1. Identification & Background

   Check with Keyid 0x894BB479:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from many DDs during debconf

   Output from keycheck.sh 0x894BB479:

    pub   1024D/894BB479 2003-07-15
      Key fingerprint = 53D7 3210 9C90 AAB2 11D8  0503 4164 D1B3 894B B479
    uid                  Luciano Bello (Linux Argentina) <luciano@linux.org.ar>
    sig!3        8BB527AF 2004-06-08  Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>
    sig!         68FD549F 2004-07-12  Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
    sig!         D626ABB6 2004-08-02  Marcela Tiznado <mlt@debian.org>
    sig!         3FCC2A90 2005-03-13  Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>
    sig!         67209BDE 2005-07-22  Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@debian.org>
    [ .. ]
    sig!         4E2ECA5A 2006-12-26  Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@debian.org>
    Key is ok
    Check for key expire stuff
    Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:
    I use GNU/Linux since 1999 in a curious way. For the last 3 years I
    exclusive use it for may servers and my desktops, in particular, I use
    Debian. I have experience on (and using it in some case) OpenBSD.

    I work to some Free Software UGs like www.linux.org.ar and I always
    tried to colaborate and give something back to the comunity.

    I've been working with Unix-like security at my University [1](where I
    study System Engineering) and at ArCERT [2] (Computer Emergency Response
    Team from Argentine govermment).

    I would like to work for Debian maintaining packages and improving both
    the security and quality of Debian.

    I was working on davfs2[2] which is on upload queue. Now I'm part of the
    upstream team[4]. I will package some applications for KDE in the next

    [1] www.frba.utn.edu.ar
    [2] www.arcert.gov.ar
    [3] dav.sf.net
    [4] sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=26275

2. Philosophy and Procedures
   After reading his communication with pyro I detected that he had a good
   understanding of Debians Philosophy and Procedures. He answered all of his
   questions without problems.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Luciano is Maintainer of packages like davfs and dsniff, all packages in
   main sponsored by several people. He answered all other T&S questions without

4. Recommendation
   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:  luciano
   Forward-Email: luciano@linux.org.ar

Best wishes