Re: AM Report for Holger Levsen

Hi!

* Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> [070120 09:45]:

> > I recommend Holger Levsen be granted a developer account.
> I strongly recommend to accept Holger Levsen as Debian Developer.

So do I, after having worked with him during the last two debconfs and
other events (like FOSDEM or LinuxTag).  Hed did a tremendous job
recording the videos of debian related sessions.

I think, that there are not many people out there, who did more for the
Debian project before becoming a DD, than he did.  We really should
accept Holger Levsen as a Debian Developer - actually we should have
done so at least one year ago ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander