AM report for Stuart Anderson

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

pub   1024D/37A79149 2002-09-04
      Key fingerprint = 0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F  BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149
uid                  Stuart R. Anderson <anderson@netsweng.com>
sig!         F2CF01A8 2002-09-05  Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
sig!         0A0AC927 2003-07-27  LaMont Jones <lamont@ubuntu.com>
sig!         BFB880A3 2003-07-31  Warren A. Layton (Debian) <zeevon@debian.org>
sig!         096C4DD3 2004-11-09  Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com>
sig!         6ADBB200 2005-07-21  Michel Daenzer <michel@daenzer.net>
sig!3        68FD549F 2002-10-22  Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
sub   1024g/8D901E82 2002-09-04
sig!         37A79149 2002-09-04  Stuart R. Anderson <anderson@netsweng.com>

"I've been working on the X Window Systems since the late '80s,
including being a part of the X Consortium and XFree86, and now the
X.Org foundation.  I guess my path to Linux finally happened as a
result of working for Metro Link, Inc, which was providing a Motif
port and an X server for Linux (our X server was bundled in an early
release of Red Hat). I ended up on Debian becasue it's packaging
system was mature and worked very much like the one we had developed
for NCR's Enterprise oriented SVR4-MP/RAS.

Back in 1998, I made the mistake of saying "I know how to fix that" in
front of a room full of people at Linux Expo. The result is that I am
one of the founders of the Linux Standard Base project, and worked on
that for 7 years achieving it's recent adoption as an ISO standard."

A short biography can be found at
http://www.netsweng.com/~anderson/bio.html

2. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------

Stuart understands Debian's philosophy and procedures.  He agrees with
the Social Contact and the DMUP, has answered questions relating to
philosophy, procedures and tasks/skills.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Stuart maintains a number of LSB related packages (lsb-appchk2,
lsb-appchk3, lsb-build-base2, lsb-build-base3, lsb-build-cc2,
lsb-build-cc3, and lsb-pkgchk3).  He's also the maintainer of ming
(tools to generate SWF (Flash) Files) and has adopted pornview.
He's also interested in working on better integration of packages
for hosting services.

I recommend to accept Stuart as a Debian Developer.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/