Re: [Announce] Gnome Subtitles 0.0.1 (first release)

Le jeu 7 septembre 2006 18:01, Pedro Castro a écrit :
> I'm pleased to announce the very first release of Gnome Subtitles.
> Packages for Debian don't exist yet, so i'm looking for someone who
> can create and maintain them.

that's not how it works. the right way would be to open an 'RFP'
(Request for package) bug on the pseudo-package wnpp.

but I won't hide from you that it's not an efficient way, ans there is
zillions softwares that people would like to see packaged. So it's more
efficient that you learn packaging if you are really interested to see
your software in debian. It's not *that* hard, and you will easily find
sponsors in the gnome team.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit