AM report for Mirco Bauer <meebey@meebey.net>

Report for new developer applicant Mirco Bauer <meebey@meebey.net>

1. Identification
--------------------------------
   Check with key id 0xEEF946C8:

   ID check passed, gpg key signed by several DD's:
   Luk Claes, Alexander Wirt, Gerfried Fuchs, Joerg Jaspert, ...

   (Partial) output from keycheck.sh 0xEEF946C8:
pub   2048R/EEF946C8 2004-04-04
      Key fingerprint = ABE1 95E1 50A8 DBE7 809D  3F42 7127 E5AB EEF9 46C8
uid                  Mirco Bauer <meebey@meebey.net>
sig!3        16BD77C6 2004-07-14  Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@debian.org>
sig!3        9B7C328D 2004-08-05  Luk Claes <luk@debian.org>
sig!3        7E7B8AC9 2004-07-02  Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
sig!3        BC7D020A 2004-09-06  Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org>

2. Applicant background
--------------------------------
I am Mirco Bauer also known as meebey [0]. I am 21 and living in
Hamburg, Germany. My profession and hobby is the computer.
Everything with Debian started about 5 years ago. A school friend gave
me 3 CDs with the label "Unofficial Potato" on it, and said I should
give it a try. So I did, I was fascinated from the first point on (it
was my first Linux system).
At this point I was just a debian user, but on a computer fair in
Hamburg I met some debian developers (by accident, debian had a booth
there) and I got curious about the background of debian and how
everything works, before I didn't really think about that.
Those guys were exactly like me, loving computers and linux (especially
debian). I joined #debian.de on IRCnet, and stayed there.
... 4 years passed ...
January 2004 I decided to do more than helping debian users on
#debian.de, I wanted to give really something back to debian, showing
all my thanks and love I have for it.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
--------------------------------

  Mirco has a good understanding of Debian's Philosophy and Procedures.
  He answered correctly to my questions about the Social Contract, DFSG,
  BTS, etc.

4. Tasks and Skills
--------------------------------
  Mirco maintains (or co-maintains) 13 packages, all of them related to Mono.
  He founded the Debian Mono Group and he was the main actor involved in
  getting Mono in Debian. Mirco is also the writer of the Debian Mono Policy.

  I checked three of his packages (mono, monodevelop and monodoc) and they
  are in good shape.

  Mirco answered correctly to the questions about Tasks and Skills.
  He took a bit of time to answer some questions, but it was mainly because
  of his hard work to get Mono in shape for Debian.

Recommendation
   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: meebey
   Forward-Email: meebey.debian@meebey.net

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es