AM report for Nacho Barrientos Arias

Report for new developer applicant Nacho Barrientos Arias:

1. Identity verification
------------------------

ID check passed, key signed by existing DD.

Output from keycheck.sh:

  Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
  Receiving and checking key
  pub   1024D/E103FC4D 2003-03-17
      Key fingerprint = B2CE 09EA 57BD 4591 80DB  7312 99B3 8CF8 E103 FC4D
  uid               Nacho Barrientos Arias <chipi@criptonita.com>
  sig!      3FCC2A90 2006-03-14  Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>
  sig!3     E103FC4D 2004-10-24  Nacho Barrientos Arias <chipi@criptonita.com>
  uid               Nacho Barrientos Arias <chipi@asturlinux.org>
  sig!      3FCC2A90 2006-03-14  Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>
  sig!3     E103FC4D 2004-10-24  Nacho Barrientos Arias <chipi@criptonita.com>
  sub   1024g/120B26C3 2003-03-17
  sig!      E103FC4D 2003-03-17  Nacho Barrientos Arias <chipi@criptonita.com>

  Key is ok

Nacho writes:

  I'm a Computer Science student at University of Oviedo (Spain). Since
  1999, i'm related with Free Software world as user and as contributor.

  At the moment i'm Secretary and active member of a Linux local user
  group, called AsturLiNUX, doing a lot of activities to motivate the
  use of Free Software in general and Debian in particular in our region.

  My relationship with Debian covers package maintaining, software testing
  and i'm intending to join l10n-es team in the next weeks.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------

Nacho has a good understanding of Debian's Philosophy and Procedures.

He gave reasonable answers to all my Questions about the Social
Contract, DFSG, BTS etc.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Nacho is doing a good job of maintaining the libapp-info-perl,
libclass-delegator-perl, libsvn-notify-perl, sks-ecc, zinc-compiler
packages.

He answered my Tasks and Skills questions without problems.

I checked his packages and filed bugs about the issues I found,
which he has dealt with well.

I recommend accepting Nacho as a Debian Developer.

Account: nacho
Forwarding address: chipi@criptonita.com

Moray.

--