Re: AM Report for Nathanael Nerode

Michael Banck wrote:
> Hi.
>
>> 2. Philosophy and Procedures
>> ----------------------------
>> Nathanael has a broad understanding of Debian's philosophy and
>> procedures.
>
> Nathanael has in the past repeatedly shown very agressive behaviour
> towards Debian Developers on the lists, something which in my humble
> optinion is not in line with Debian's philosophy and procedures.  Did
> you take this into account/consideration when evaluating his
> application?

This has not been happening anymore in a long time AFAIK. Although it's
something to take into consideration in the application, I don't think
it should change the decision on accepting him or not. One can't change
history, but one can learn form one's mistakes...

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D