AM report for Julien Cristau <julien.cristau@ens-lyon.org>

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xAC5F700C:
   ID Check passed, Key signed from 2 existing DDs:
     pub   1024D/AC5F700C 2004-12-24
           Key fingerprint = 671B 2A4A F9C6 97CE 1F7D  8861 984B D380 AC5F 700C
     uid                  Julien Cristau <julien.cristau@ens-lyon.org>
     sig!         6D4FC66F 2005-03-30  Nicolas Boullis <nboullis@debian.org>
     sig!2        800969EF 2005-01-02  Samuel Mimram <smimram@debian.org>

     Let's test if its a version 4 or greater key: Key is ok
     Check for key expire stuff: Key has no expiration date set,
     nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:
     I'm a PhD student in computer science, living in Paris.  I
     discovered Linux about ten years ago, with a dual boot
     windows/redhat on the home computer, and I began playing with it
     with my father's help.

     Later, when I went studying in Lyon in 2002, I discovered Debian
     because most servers and student-accessible machines were using
     woody.  I began using and enjoying Debian, and adminned the
     machines of our student association (several x86, but also sparc
     and alpha, which was one more reason to appreciate Debian). Some
     time later, I became interested in Debian development, subscribed
     to a few mailing lists, and began contributing to the ocaml
     packaging team. Most of my debian work since then has been in
     that team, although I try to stay informed of the bigger picture
     and of what happens in the project generally. I also contributed
     some help to the xsf during the transition from xfree86 to xorg,
     and to the french translation team.

     I expect I'll continue working within the ocaml-maint team, and I
     hope I'll be able to help the XSF again at some point, and maybe
     other parts of the projects I feel could benefit from my work.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Julien has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about the Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a very good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Julien is co-maintaining several OCaml packages, including OCaml
   itself. All packages are in a good shape. He also answered my other
   questions regarding T&S without any problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: jcristau
   Forward-Email: julien.cristau@ens-lyon.org

Christoph
--