Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [2006-04-06 15:40]:

> Yes, but I would still like the opinion of at least one person out of
> Marc, Martin and Brian first. :-)
>
> I have no AM experience yet, and would prefer some kind of ack that it's
> worth trying it.

Sounds nice and as a side effict I needn't worry too much about backups
(tough there are 2 with one currently down due disc failure :/).

yours Martin
--
<maxx@debian.org> ---- Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal Operating System
<weasel> regel nr. 1 fuer shell escapes: