Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10612 March 1977, Thomas Hood wrote:
>> Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
>>> In October last year I decided to withdraw my application on 2006-01-01,
>>> for exactly the same reasons.  If I hadn't been fast-tracked I would've
>>> minimised my Debian involvement
>>
>> So threatening to withdraw worked for you?
>
> No, he didnt do that, because that doesnt work. That only gets a bad
> record for your name.

Actually I was interested in M.M.'s answer to the question.  What he originally
said did seem to imply that he had managed to speed up processing his application
by setting a time limit.  It would be interesting to know whether or not that works.

But now the vice-DAM is answering questions on behalf of other DDs and implying
that alternative answers will lead to a black marks on their records.  Oh well, it
is useful to know that the vice-DAM doesn't like applicants to get uppity.
--
Thomas