Re: My Application Status

Nico Golde <nion@muttng.org> writes:
> Hi Anibal,
> * Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@debian.org> [2005-08-13 11:10]:
>> On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 10:53:54PM -0500, srinivas aki wrote:
> [...]
>>> So I was wondering if this means I've not been accepted or something
>>> else. I would really appreciate if you can tell me whats really
>>> going on.
>> Please wait until an AM is available for you.
> You are right, an I don't want to be impatient but why for
> example people[1] get an AM before me[2] if I got my
> advocate check earlier?

Please direct questions about your application at the Front Desk
(new-maintainer@d.o) in the future, we're not always able to follow
debian-newmaint@l.d.o. Sending mail directly to us ensures an answer.

The Front Desk tries to assign AMs to "fitting" applicants, that means
that the order of the queue is not strictly binding. In theory, this
shouldn't make a big difference, but the current shortage of AMs makes
the impact of this worse than it should be. Please wait another week or
two, you should get an AM soon.

Marc
--
BOFH #116:
the real ttys became pseudo ttys and vice-versa.