AM report for Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>

Report for new developer applicant Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xA2529782:

   ID Check passed, Key signed by three DDs.

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xA2529782
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub   1024D/A2529782 2003-05-17 [expires: 2005-09-06]
         Key fingerprint = 7D9F 66E6 68B7 A62B 0FCF  EB04 80BF 3A8C A252 9782
   uid                  Ognyan Kulev ("\"Programmer\"") <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>
   sig!2        9ED101BF 2005-03-06  Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
   sig!3        9BF42B07 2003-06-12  Anton Zinoviev <zinoviev@debian.org>
   sig!3        DC47CA16 2005-03-01  David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se>
   sig!3        A2529782 2003-05-17  Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>
   sig!3        A2529782 2004-09-06  Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>
   [...]
   8 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   [...]
   In 1998, I started working in the place I studied (Faculty of Mathematics and
   Informatics).  There I learnt a lot more about Linux, and free software.  In the
   same year, I decided that Debian was my distribution of choice, mainly because
   it's community-driven effort that expects from its users to somewhat participate
   in advancing Debian.  And it's all devoted to free software!  I started to
   support a Linux account server in my faculty (debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg) and I'm
   still doing this.
   [...]
   As Debian Developer, I will be interested in the advancement of Debian GNU/Hurd.
   ~ I would like to maintain in Debian my MSc thesis project - ext3fs for the Hurd
   <http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~ogi/hurd/ext3fs/>.  I would like to see Debian
   GNU/Hurd as part of the next stable Debian release -- Etch.

   There are other Bulgarian projects that I'm part of or interested in and that
   need packaging.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Ognyan has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Ognyan is Maintainer of gwaterfall, a Package not yet in Debian.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       ogi
   Forward-Email: ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg