Re: Account name for new DDs

Igor Stroh <igor@rulim.de> writes:
> I'm just curious: where does the account name for new DDs come from?

AFAIK from the field "Account" in the AM report. The AM normally asks
for this somewhen at the beginning of the process (though some prefer to
do it right before they submit the report). I don't know what the DAM
does when this information isn't in the report.

> I'm pretty sure there was a question about the desired account name in
> the NM application form, but it seems like nowerdays this info is
> missing in the NM database.

No, AFAIR this was never included in the DB.

Marc
--
BOFH #257:
That would be because the software doesn't work.