Re: AM report for Andree Leidenfrost

Hi Marc,

I thought after three months of inactivity it is appropriate that I
enquire about the progress of my application.

The status page says that the last action happened on 2005-09-14 and
that the following is still outstanding:

* DAM to evaluate application
* DAM creates new account or rejects application

Interestingly enough, when looking at the status pages for my fellow
applicants at the same stage as I, I notice that almost all of them have
the last action date also on 2005-09-14 or shortly after in September.

I am aware that we are all volunteers and most of us have a life beyond
Debian (certainly true for me ;-) ) but I still feel that three months
is a long time, especially as I am in plentiful company of other
applicants having waited for three months for DAM approval (or rejection
for that matter).

You write in another posting to debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org
discussing Thomas Hood's withdrawal in response to Geert Stappers:

>> Please prevent further damage.
>
> How?

One answer might be to speed up DAM approval...

Best regards & happy christmas!
Andree

--
Andree Leidenfrost