Report for Debian Developer Applicant Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0x73647CFF:

   ID Check passed, Key signed by 7 DDs.

   Output from keycheck.sh 0x73647CFF
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub   1024D/73647CFF 2003-11-15
         Key fingerprint = FF46 E565 5CC1 E2E5 3F69  C739 1D87 E549 7364 7CFF
   uid                  Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de>
   sig!         DB898410 2004-08-03  Erik Wenzel <erik@code.de>
   sig!         0F7A8D01 2005-03-10  Norbert Tretkowski <tretkowski@inittab.de>
   sig!2        94C09C7F 2005-01-08  Peter Palfrader
   sig!3        13282FF2 2004-03-03  Werner Heuser (none) <wehe@debian.org>
   sig!3        1BF8DE0F 2004-08-01  Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de>
   sig!3        307D56ED 2005-01-16  Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org>
   sig!3        74E0B766 2005-03-09  Andreas Mueller <amu@debian.org>
   [...]
   478 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is ok
   Check for key expire stuff
   Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   | I am an 18 years old computer science student from Germany,
   | Berlin.
   | I've been using computers for several years. It started with
   | an Amiga 500 of my dad. I came to Linux with writing
   | applications for windows and noticed that this is a way I
   | don't want to go further. I read about the Free Software and
   | Open Source movement and the ideas impressed me because it
   | provides a way to spread software development and make it
   | more effective. In the past I used SuSE, Redhat and
   | Slackware but none of those distributions fitted my need to
   | a stable productive system. Since 3-3.5 years now I am using
   | Debian GNU/Linux.
   |
   | I have a very strong believe into the open source culture and
   | try to improve and help in developing the software I use
   | (e.g. mutt-ng and fetchmail). In the past I helped
   | translating the Debian FAQ (the main translator is cast away
   | at the moment..), attended at booths in Chemnitz and Berlin,
   | packaged software, wrote a small documentation about cdbs
   | and at the moment I do a little bit proofreading of the
   | German DWN.
   |
   | In the future I will help with packaging interesting
   | software and have a look at the QA team to decrease the
   | number of RC bugs.

   Tretkowski (nobse), Lars Wirzenius (lars), Philipp Kern (pkern),
   Lucas Wall (lwall), Martin Krafft (madduck) and Michael Schiansky (ms)).
   He is also co-maintaining the fetchmail and mutt-ng packages.

   My questions regarding T&S were answered well enough.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       nion
   Forward-Email: nico@ngolde.de

Marc
--
BOFH #235:
The new frame relay network hasn't bedded down the software loop