Re: problem with email sent by Advocate Page on https://nm.debian.org/

* Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-newmaint-20051203-2@mdcc.cx> [2005-12-03 14:35]:
> At about 12:30 +0100 today, I've used the webapplication at
> https://nm.debian.org/nmadvocate.php?email=kebil%40kaunas.init.lt to
> advocate a candidate.  I've logged in as joostvb.  The webpage told me a
> mail would been sent to joostvb at debian dot org.  However, as of now,
> 2 hours later, I didn't receive one.

I just tried and got the e-mail almost instantly.  Please login on
merkel and try sending yourself and email to joostvb@debian.org and
see if it arrives.  If so, go to
https://nm.debian.org/nmadvocate.php?email=kebil%40kaunas.init.lt
again.  If not, it would be a good idea to figure out why merkel.d.o
(and maybe other .d.o machines?) cannot send mail to you.  But in the
meantime, you can send a signed message to new-maintainer@d.o and the
Front Desk can mark the check done manually.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/