AM Report for Qingning Huo

AM report for  Qingning Huo
by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

I started using Debian in 2001 when I tried to install Linux on an old
Sparc box.  After a while, it became my major operating platform.  At my
current job, we develop software on Debian Linux.

I like the Debian philosophy and started contributing to Debian since
2004.  I adopted log2mail, created a new package for mrxvt (currently
waiting in the NEW queue), and just started working on libtorrent.

In Debian, I will continue working on these packages, and would like to
get involved with other packages and/or jobs too.  My special interests
are of networking and security.

ID
---
GPG key signed by several Debian developers

pub   1024D/682FB3DA 2004-04-14
uid                  Qingning Huo <qhuo@mayhq.co.uk>
sig!3        682FB3DA 2005-01-20  Qingning Huo <qhuo@mayhq.co.uk>
sig!3        0917A9E4 2005-01-20  James Bromberger <jeb@debian.org>
sig!3        682FB3DA 2004-04-16  Qingning Huo <qhuo@mayhq.co.uk>
sig!         68FD549F 2005-03-16  Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
uid                  Qingning Huo <qhuo@users.sourceforge.net>
uid                  Qingning Huo <qhuo@users.sf.net>
sig!3        682FB3DA 2005-01-20  Qingning Huo <qhuo@mayhq.co.uk>
sig!3        0917A9E4 2005-01-20  James Bromberger <jeb@debian.org>
sig!3        682FB3DA 2004-04-14  Qingning Huo <qhuo@mayhq.co.uk>
sig!         68FD549F 2005-03-16  Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
sub   2048g/481ED18B 2004-04-14 [expires: 2007-03-07]
sig!         682FB3DA 2005-03-07  Qingning Huo <qhuo@mayhq.co.uk>

ID check passed

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Agrees to uphold the Social Contract and DFSG in Debian work
Accepts DMUP.
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Packages log2mail and mrxvt. Working on libtorrent
mrxvt package checked, seems ok
Correctly answered T&S questions
T&S check passed

Recommendation
I recommend that Qingning be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: qhuo
Forwarding email: qhuo@mayhq.co.uk

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer