New AMs (was: My Application Status)

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 12:01:33PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 02:46:07PM +1000, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> > >I have applied for NM position on debian.org like 4 months before and
> > >I havent seen any change on my status.
> >
> > You haven't been asigned an AM as there is a shortage of AMs.
>
> Is there some documentation about becaming AM?
> I would like to help.

The recent thread on debian-devel@l.d.o reminded myself to apply to be
an AM. Before I did this though, I tried to find the 'requirements', and
failed :)

Would it be an idea to create a list somewhere of pseudo-requirements
before applying?
There could also be a mailout along the lines of 'Call for new AMs' to
d-d-a or d-d.

I'd be happy to work on doing either of these if people think it's a
good idea.

Just a suggestion :)
Neil
--