AM report for Yauheni Kaliuta <y.kaliuta@gmail.com>

Report for new developer applicant Yauheni Kaliuta <y.kaliuta@gmail.com>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xE6B78725:

   ID Check passed, Key signed by one existing DD, Dmitry
   Borodaenko (angdraug).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xE6B78725
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub   1024D/E6B78725 2002-05-29
         Key fingerprint = B86C B548 7CC4 B58F 0CA3  856E 7EE8 52DE E6B7 8725
   uid                  Kaliuta Yauheni (gmail) <y.kaliuta@gmail.com>
   sig!3        E6B78725 2004-09-28  Kaliuta Yauheni (gmail) <y.kaliuta@gmail.com>
   uid                  Kaliuta Yauheni (Zhenja Kaluta) <trinfo@mail.ru>
   sig!3        85EE3E0E 2003-06-13  Dmitry Borodaenko <angdraug@debian.org>
   sig!3        E6B78725 2002-05-29  Kaliuta Yauheni (gmail) <y.kaliuta@gmail.com>
   sig!3        E6B78725 2002-05-29  Kaliuta Yauheni (gmail) <y.kaliuta@gmail.com>
   [...]
   10 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   [...]
   Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   [...]
   Now I'm working as a developer on linux, using Debian. I maintain
   local debian mirror. We do some social work, for example, Dmitry
   Borodaenko and me prepared lecture about debian packaging in
   Belorussian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (you
   can find it in http://kaliuta.basnet.by, but it is only in russian,
   soory). I'm a FidoNet node (2:450/254) and I have plans to adopt some
   fidonet software for Debian. Fido is still widely used in our country,
   but some parts of software are still missing in Debian. As I'm now
   working on Arm, I think, I can be useful for debian arm port. First of
   all for debian installer.

   Borodaenko (angdraug) and me).
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       kaliuta
   Forward-Email: y.kaliuta@gmail.com

Marc
--