AM report for Daigo Moriwaki <beatles@sgtpepper.net>

Report for new developer applicant Daigo Moriwaki <beatles@sgtpepper.net>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xE91CD250:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 2 existing DDs, Taku YASUI (tach)
   and Shugo Maeda (shugo).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xE91CD250

   pub  1024D/E91CD250 2003-09-26 Daigo Moriwaki <beatles@sgtpepper.net>
        Key fingerprint = 17C5 58FC 44F2 7E08 DDF1  3BBC 35C3 E3FA E91C D250
   sig!3       718329DC 2004-08-07   Shugo Maeda <shugo@ruby-lang.org>
   sig!3       E66C9BB0 2004-08-29   Taku YASUI <tach@debian.or.jp>
   sig!3       E91CD250 2003-09-26   Daigo Moriwaki <beatles@sgtpepper.net>