Re: Various things

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 11:40:17AM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> I assume that you know that all Debian Developers have the possibility
> to gain root access to any Debian systems around the world that
> have their packages installed (hint postinst)?
> That is something that you should take serious.

I personally think this is overrated - Your little pet package will
typically not be installed by defalt on every Debian system around the
world.  And if somebody suddenly out of the blue NMUs a base package,
well, it is fairly obvious this will be checked in detail.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer