AM report for Michael Koch

by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

I the past I worked on KDE for some time. Then I switch my focus because
of job and moved to java and the java community. I try to improve
several free java projects, like GNU classpath and GCJ. In debian I
wanna improve the packages using Java. Lately I'm a little bit active on
debian-edu as they need Java too. I hope I can help to make Java more
popular and easy to use by providing a free java platform.

ID
---
pub  1024D/2763483B 2002-08-29 Michael Koch (Debian Packager) <konqueror@gmx.de>
sig!3       2763483B 2002-08-29   Michael Koch (Debian Packager) <konqueror@gmx.de>
sig!3       A9FA17FF 2002-11-09   Roland Bauerschmidt (school) <roland@hbg.schule.bremen.de>
sig!3       515F9B74 2004-10-14   Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@debian.org>
sig!2       9BF42B07 2004-10-22   Anton Zinoviev <zinoviev@debian.org>
sub  2048g/EA88A975 2002-08-29
sig!        2763483B 2002-08-29   Michael Koch (Debian Packager) <konqueror@gmx.de>
ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Agrees to uphold Social Contract and the DFSG in his work.
Agrees to follow DMUP.
Correctly answered P&P questions.
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintains sponsored packages atlas-cpp, cal3d, classpath, cyphesis-cpp,
eris, jamvm, gcjwebplugin, mercator, sage, sdl-image1.2, sear, sear-data,
sigc, sigcperl, skstream, varconf, wfmath, wftk
I looked at gcjwebplugin and it looks like a nicely built package that is quite tricky.
Correctly answered T&S questions.
T&S check passed.

Recommendation
I recommend that Michael be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: mkoch
Forwarding email: debian@michaelkoch.org

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer