AM report for Christopher Martin <chrsmrtn@freeshell.org>

Report for new developer applicant Christopher Martin <chrsmrtn@freeshell.org>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xEBEDB32B:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from two existing DDs, Matthew Wilcox (willy)
   and Peter Palfrader (weasel).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xEBEDB32B
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub  1024D/EBEDB32B 2004-03-30 Christopher Martin <chrsmrtn@freeshell.org>
        Key fingerprint = 6C44 86ED 6D66 999F 4CCA  B79C 53E8 165B EBED B32B
   sig!2       8E7C03FF 2004-05-25   Matthew Wilcox <willy@debian.org>
   sig!3       94C09C7F 2004-06-12   Peter Palfrader
   sig!3       EBEDB32B 2004-03-30   Christopher Martin <chrsmrtn@freeshell.org>

   Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I recently graduated from the University of Toronto with a Masters in
   History. Thus computing has always been a hobby, but one to which I devote
   considerable time. In 2001 I decided to try Linux, and though I installed
   several distributions, quickly settled upon Debian. While I came for the
   quality, I've since stayed for the community and the commitment to Free
   Software, which I find empowering and philosophically agreeable.

   Until 2004 I was content to evangelize Debian as a user. However, a
   combination of a desire to contribute back to the community, and to be a
   part of what I see as an important movement (Debian exemplifying the
   collective technical and social potential of Free Software), not to
   mention the presence of several "itches" in a few packages I used, led me
   to become a package maintainer, and as I honed my skills, to gradually
   increase the scope of my contribution.

   My long-term plans include the continued expansion of my work on the KDE
   packages, as part of a broader goal to improve Debian on the desktop.

   the xmms maintaining and is involved in the Debian KDE maintainer group.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       chrsmrtn
   Forward-Email: chrsmrtn@freeshell.org

Marc
--
$_=')(hBCdzVnS})3..0}_$;//::niam/s~=)]3[))_$(rellac(=_$({pam(esrever })e$.)4/3*
)e$(htgnel+23(rhc,"u"(kcapnu ,""nioj ;|_- |/+9-0z-aZ-A|rt~=e$;_$=e${pam tnirp{y