Re: Splitting P&P templates into two

* Helen Faulkner [Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:40:08 +0000]:

> I believe it is much more useful to know that someone can commit an hour or
> two at a time, to solve a particular problem soon after it comes up.  Based
> on my NM progress so far, Debian has no way of knowing whether I am able to
> make that kind of commitment or not.

  To some exent, examining the history of bug reports against your
  packages should give an approximate idea of your (past) availability
  or responsiveness. I can imagine your AM will have a look there, and
  will notice how you handle _real_ bug reports.

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

I went to the race track once and bet on a horse that was so good that
it took seven others to beat him!