AM report for Fabio Tranchitella

AM report on Fabio Tranchitella
by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

My name is Fabio Tranchitella, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Turin,
Italy. I'm actually working as free software consultant in a small
company which I founded with my wife. I'm also studing computer science
at Politechnic of Turin.

I use at work (and at home) mostly Debian GNU/Linux, and this is why I'd
like to contribute with his developing. Debian is the OS which I always
dreamed: a lot of high-quality packages, with security and feature
updates, and a big community which grow day by day.

I believe in free software, and I'm involved in some groups which try to
spread the free software culture, both in Turin and in Hungary (my wife
is hungarian).

I hope to become a DD because I intent to help the growth of the Debian
community, maintaining some packages and (if it's needed) developing new
free software.

I already maintain phpldapadmin, which I packaged from the scratch, but
I'll package other stuff ASAP (I've also an ITP for gtkdialog [1],
but I wasn't able to find a sponsor for this).

ID
---
pub  1024D/7F961564 2003-07-06 Fabio Tranchitella (<!> kobold.it [http://www.kobold.it]) <kobold@kobold.it>
sig!3       7F961564 2004-06-25   Fabio Tranchitella (<!> kobold.it [http://www.kobold.it]) <kobold@kobold.it>
sig!3       06468DEB 2004-04-29   Federico Di Gregorio <fog@initd.org>
sig!3       7F961564 2003-07-06   Fabio Tranchitella (<!> kobold.it [http://www.kobold.it]) <kobold@kobold.it>
sig!3       EC97089D 2004-06-30   Giuseppe Sacco (Debian) <eppesuig@debian.org>
uid                            Fabio Tranchitella (<!> kobold.it [http://www.kobold.it]) <fabio@tranchitella.it>
sig!3       7F961564 2003-10-07   Fabio Tranchitella (<!> kobold.it [http://www.kobold.it]) <kobold@kobold.it>
sig!3       EC97089D 2004-06-30   Giuseppe Sacco (Debian) <eppesuig@debian.org>
sub  1024g/6F58BE6D 2003-07-06
sig!        7F961564 2003-07-06   Fabio Tranchitella (<!> kobold.it [http://www.kobold.it]) <kobold@kobold.it>
Checked eppesuig@debian.org GPG key on db.debian.org
ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Agrees to follow DMUP.
Correctly answered P&P questions
P&P check passed

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintains sponsored package phpldapadmin and has gtkdialog ready for packaging.
I checked both packages, sponsored an upload of phpldapadmin too and
they look fine.
Correctly answered T&S questions.
T&S check passed.

Recommendation

Debian login: kobold
Forwarding email: kobold@kobold.it
I recommend that Fabio be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer