AM Report for Paul Brossier

Report for new developer applicant Paul Brossier <piem@altern.org>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 2 existing DD,
   James Bromberger and Guenter Geiger

pub  1024D/5B97A5D2 2003-05-18 Paul Brossier <piem@altern.org>
  Schl.-Fingerabdruck = F9A5 1F3A D5A6 CE34 F959  0116 D8F2 E681 5B97 A5D2
sig!3       5B97A5D2 2003-05-18   Paul Brossier <piem@altern.org>
sig!3       0917A9E4 2004-05-05   James Bromberger <jeb@debian.org>
sig!3       60B6B958 2004-07-28   Guenter Geiger (Debian/GNU) <geiger@debian.org>
sub  1024g/574CD819 2003-05-18
sig!        5B97A5D2 2003-05-18   Paul Brossier <piem@altern.org>

Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
I was born in 1978 and work now as a research student in computer music. I
decided to try a commercial distribution of GNU/Linux at home because I was
missing the talk command we could use at school. Then i realised there was more
than the talk command. As most of my interest was in audio software, i was also
frequently invoking the usual './configure && make' dance.

When i was told to go for Debian, i discover its large documentation, its huge
archives, its powerful apt mechanisms. I could enjoy a brand new world with
unleashed freedom. And many of the audio softwares were already in the pool.
Eventually i created a few packages still missing in Debian, getting help from
the Debian community and the Agnula people.

I fully agree with the Social Contract and wish to help making Debian an even
better platform, for music and more, by taking an active part in this
community.
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

   I spotted some mistakes in his packages but he was able to quickly
   fix them.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: piem
   Forward-Email: piem@altern.org

Gruesse,
--