Re: Starting my new maintainer job

nm-committee@nm.debian.org

> Would I be allowed at the moment to send the private report there?

AFAIK, sending is open to all. Only AMs with one approved NM in some
time are on it, though.

> I mean, if it's a good idea, let's just do it :)

That's the question :)

So, does somebody have any reservations?

Michael

--
Q: You are a fundamentalist turd / jerk / pompous ass /
   GNU-freebeer-biased-idiot-fundamentalist fucktard / ignorant slut!