AM report for Pierre Habouzit <pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org>

Report for new developer applicant Pierre Habouzit
<pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xA1EE761C:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 4 existing DDs, Jean-Michel Kelbert
   (kelbert), Thomas Quinot (thomas), Matthieu Delahaye (matthieu) and
   Nicolas Sabouret (nico).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xA1EE761C
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub  1024D/A1EE761C 2004-02-10 Pierre Habouzit <pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org>
        Key fingerprint = 72B4 C59A DA78 D70E 055C  129E BC6A FB5B A1EE 761C
   sig!        2F2F0CDE 2004-07-08   Jean-Michel Kelbert <kelbert@debian.org>
   sig!3       393D2469 2004-06-22   Thomas Quinot <thomas@cuivre.fr.eu.org>
   sig!3       43A1E308 2004-07-09   Matthieu Delahaye <matthieu@debian.org>
   sig!3       A1EE761C 2004-02-10   Pierre Habouzit <pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org>
   sig!        C24E83C2 2004-07-12   Nicolas Sabouret <Nicolas.Sabouret@lip6.fr>

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Well, first, let's talk about me. I'm 23 and I'm french. I'm a PhD
   student at INRIA [1] in the MOSCOVA Project [2] (since the 1st
   september). I'm a former student of the École Polytechnique [3].

   I had my first own computer in 2001. I allways wanted to give a try to
   linux and then I tried it. Moreover, I had a big problem with windows,
   since my hardware was quite young and had really poor drivers, my
   maximum uptime under windows 2000 was about 2 hours ... So I decided to
   remove windows from my system, and tried debian. I never used anything
   else than linux since.

   [...]

   Another thing, more close to debian itself, is the state of the web apps
   in debian. there was a thread on debian-devel 1 month ago (or maybe a
   couple of weeks I don't remember, the entry point is here [8]). I've
   posted in the thread, and in fact, since I'm packaging a web app
   (flyspray) I already noticed the mess it was. I've even writen a draft
   for a method to package php pear modules [9] and I'm quite interested
   to work with other people on a general policy about web apps packages
   in debian, since I'm convinced web apps are really important, in the
   near future I expect most of the more used apps to be web-based ones.

   [1] http://www.inria.fr/
   [2] http://pauillac.inria.fr/moscova/
   [3] http://www.polytechnique.edu/
   [8] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/08/msg01104.html

   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       madcoder
   Forward-Email: pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org

Marc
--
$_=')(hBCdzVnS})3..0}_$;//::niam/s~=)]3[))_$(rellac(=_$({pam(esrever })e$.)4/3*
)e$(htgnel+23(rhc,"u"(kcapnu ,""nioj ;|_- |/+9-0z-aZ-A|rt~=e$;_$=e${pam tnirp{y