AM report for Jeremy Lainé <jeremy.laine@m4x.org>

Report for new developer applicant Jeremy Lainé <jeremy.laine@m4x.org>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0xA269D927:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD, Andreas Schuldei (andreas).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xA269D927
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   pub  1024D/A269D927 2002-05-04 Jeremy Laine <jeremy.laine@polytechnique.org>
        Key fingerprint = 190E 48D7 5117 4F42 ABAC  4DD7 E262 4966 A269 D927
   sig!        7B8357E5 2003-01-28   Andreas Schuldei (debian developer) <andreas@debian.org>
   sig!3       A269D927 2002-05-04   Jeremy Laine <jeremy.laine@polytechnique.org>
   sig!3       A269D927 2002-05-04   Jeremy Laine <jeremy.laine@polytechnique.org>

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I am a French / British binational and was born in The Netherlands. I
   have lived in The Netherlands, France, the US and Sweden, and enjoy
   the cultural diversity that comes with this sort of lifestyle! I am an
   engineer by training, more specifically in the field of
   telecommunications.
[...]
   The more I got acquainted with the Free Software world, the more I was
   impressed by the thousands of people out there volunteering time and
   effort to develop software and provide support to the users. I have
   doing my best to give back what I can to the community. I wrote a
   kernel module and some utilities to support a portable MP3 player I
   use under Linux (http://mpf70.sourceforge.net/). I also helped my
   father rewrite in C++ a sail design package called Sailcut he has been
   writing for years and convinced him to make it Free Software
   (http://sailcut.sourceforge.net/). This project is very rewarding as
   it has an active user base of both professional and amateur users. I
   also maintain Diogenes, a content management system
   (http://opensource.polytechnique.org/diogenes/) which has been in the
   Debian Archive (package "diogenes") for a couple of months thanks to
   my sponsor Matthew Palmer.

   As far as contributing to Debian is concerned, I would like to start
   by packaging web-related applications and help improve existing ones.
   To this end I have submitted a number of patches for wwwconfig-common,
   which Ola Lundqvist recently applied and uploaded. I am also
   interested in helping mentoring potential new maintainers. Later on I
   would quite like to look into things such as the debian-installer as
   this has a big impact on how users experience Debian.

   Palmer).
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       sharky
   Forward-Email: jeremy.laine@m4x.org

Marc
--
$_=')(hBCdzVnS})3..0}_$;//::niam/s~=)]3[))_$(rellac(=_$({pam(esrever })e$.)4/3*
)e$(htgnel+23(rhc,"u"(kcapnu ,""nioj ;|_- |/+9-0z-aZ-A|rt~=e$;_$=e${pam tnirp{y