AM Report for Mike Hommey

Report for new developer applicant Mike Hommey:

1. Identity verification
------------------------

KeyID 0x54FD2A58:

ID check passed, key signed by existing DD's.

tosca~/am$ ./keycheck.sh 54FD2A58
Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
Receiving and checking key
gpg: key 54FD2A58: removed multiple subkey binding
pub  1024D/54FD2A58 2001-11-20 Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
     Key fingerprint = A479 A824 265C B2A5 FC54  8D1E DE4B DA2C 54FD 2A58
sig!        2BE16D01 2003-02-10   Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org>
sig!        E3304051 2003-02-10   Wilmer van der Gaast <wilmer@gaast.net>
sig!        6E8169D2 2003-02-11   Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr>
sig!        8E950E00 2003-03-29   Filip Van Raemdonck <mechanix@debian.org>
sig!3       4B5A3DFD 2003-02-10   Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be>
sig!3       94C09C7F 2003-02-12   Peter Palfrader
sig!3       54FD2A58 2001-11-20   Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
uid                            [revoked] Mike Hommey <mh@fluxus.net>
sig!        E3304051 2003-02-10   Wilmer van der Gaast <wilmer@gaast.net>
sig!        6E8169D2 2003-02-11   Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr>
sig!        8E950E00 2003-03-29   Filip Van Raemdonck <mechanix@debian.org>
sig!3       94C09C7F 2003-02-12   Peter Palfrader
rev!        54FD2A58 2004-03-27   Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
sig!3       54FD2A58 2001-11-28   Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
sig!3       54FD2A58 2001-11-28   Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
uid                            Mike Hommey <glandium@llfr.info>
sig!3       54FD2A58 2003-07-04   Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
uid                            Mike Hommey <glandium@logicielslibres.info>
sig!3       54FD2A58 2003-07-04   Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
sub  1024g/16F8B83F 2001-11-20
sig!        54FD2A58 2001-11-20   Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>

54 signatures not checked due to missing keys
Key is ok

Mike writes:

So, i'm near 25 years old, french (even if my name doesn't look french) and my
first contact with a computer was in 1984, when my father sat me in front of
an Oric Atmos. Because the computer was really expensive and the games too, i
had to program my own (little) games in Basic :-p. That definitely introduced
me to the world of computing :-p
[...]
My first contact with Debian GNU/Linux was on a friend's Atari Falcon machine,
and the main thing i remember from that experience is the really impressive
debian packaging system, far beyond rpm. I can't remember which Debian
release it was, but it must have been a 1.x.
My first Debian GNU/Linux install was a slink, in late 1999, when a collegue
told me to try it. Since then, I use Debian GNU/Linux on a daily basis at
work, and finally dropped Windows for desktop at home about a year and a half
ago.

Also, as written by Mike's advocate: