Re: Rafal Czlonka rejected

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 02:16:47AM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 08:00:19PM -0000, Pawel Wiecek wrote:
> > > and April 15th with no response at all. I've CC'ed his advocate, Pawel
> > > Wiecek on the last mail but did not hear back from him either.
> >
> > Well, I didn't have much to say as I lost contact with Rafal just like
> > you did.
>
> AFAIR he went to Great Britain for some work... and he told me he will
> continue his process after this.
>
> I just wonder why didn't he tell that to his AM.

Perhaps he changed his email address since then? The one I have here is
rafal@czlonka.eu.org. Seems to be quite personal though. If you happen
to know about a more current email address of him, let me know. Also,
please forward the reject notice to him if you still have contact with
him.

Michael

--
Michael Banck